The company’s talents are not well known or used to their potential. In order to face challenges, managers need to surround themselves with skills that will boost performance.
To help companies identify internal leadership potential and recruit employees able to be managers in the future, we have set up an innovative leadership assessment methodology with our Swedish partner Svennerstal & Partners consultants. Using this methodology and their business expertise, our assessors can identify key people, evaluate their potential and propose training that will optimise their skills.
Our answer ?
We think that future leaders are not only good managers that drive strategy and train teams, but are also capable of making long-term decisions, and thinking and reacting in situations of uncertainty and ambiguity.
Our assessment methods were designed taking both of these criteria into account, and to position talents according to their current skills and their development potential in the short and medium term.
We can support our clients in all of their international projects thanks to the international presence of the Arthur Hunt Group and its joint venture with the Swedish consultants Svennerstal & Partners. More than 15,000 executive managers have taken part in this programme worldwide.
Sylvie BaychelierGeneral Manager Executive Search & Talent Management - Partner
Maëlys de ChiffrevilleManager - France
Frédérique DecherfManager - France
Dorottya ProdanConsultant, Talent Management & Leadership Solutions
1. Assignment Launch
All of our assignments begin with thorough discussions with the managers. The aim of these discussions is to gain a precise understanding of their strategy and issues in terms of human capital. Profiles of the skills to be developed in key positions at the company are drawn up based on these discussions. An assessment plan for the managers concerned is created at the end of this step.
2. Assessment and Sending Analysis Tools
Our methodology consists of techniques used by several assessors over the course of a programme with significant added value:
- The participant responds to different questionnaires created in advance with the client, the results of which are sent to nine people in their network, (superiors, colleagues, and subordinates), including a conflict handling test and a personality questionnaire, etc.
- The assessment day includes role-play exercises adapted to the client’s specific area, as well as in-depth interviews including an LPA (Leadership Path Appreciation) development potential evaluation test.
- Our assessors conduct quick interviews over the phone with internal and external referees indicated by the participant to complete their candidate evaluations and inform their recommendations.
Our consultants conduct in-depth individual interviews as well as face to face role-play exercises to evaluate the candidate's key knowledge and social skills (particularly managerial ability).
These evaluations are completed by individual or collective business and management cases.
4. Analysis and recommendations
Following the results from tests and interviews, our consultants can identify the current and future skills of the talent. Feedback is given to participants, general management and the human resources department. Our teams create and propose individual leadership development plans.