Arthur Hunt Consulting
In complex environments such as ours, companies and public institutions need to be more agile than ever. Conquest and development strategies, restructuring, reorganisations and mergers and acquisitions are an integral part of their day-to-day activity and impact upon human resources and employment.
We have designed and deployed innovative, effective processes to help our customers in each one of the following HR expertises:
- Local employment improvement
- Public institutions performance
- HR efficiency
- Strategy and organization
- Payroll monitoring and optimization
- Social strategy
- Talents development
- Coaching during employment
Health and living conditions at work
Our answer ?
We help our customers to anticipate and manage the changes they need to make in order to meet the many new challenges they face when striving to increase productivity.
At the same time, we help business sectors and local authorities to anticipate jobs and in-demand skills and prepare the necessary investment in training and geographical mobility in local areas and on industrial sites.
« Fonctionnal consulting for efficive HR devices »
Our added value :
- Consultants who know how to turn the challenges, the vision and the ambitions of our client into custom-made solutions.
- Well-known expertises in human ressources, social relations, project management and auditing combined with sectoral expertises who allow us to mobilize multi-field teams.
- A C&B Alternative subsidiary to help you all along in the evaluation and the setting up of your compensation policy.
Our added value lies in our renowned professional expertise in human resources, employee-employer relations, project management and company audits, which, combined with our industry specific know-how, makes it possible for us to put together a multi-disciplinary team.
Sara Bertin-DucasseManaging Director - Arthur Hunt Group
Nos domaines d'expertise
- Dispositif d’anticipation sociale et territorial (DAST)
- Accompagnement au développement des TPE/PME
- Revitaliser les territoires en créant de la valeur ajoutée au sein des TPE/PME et permettre la création nette d’emplois
- Consolider les filières industrielles et de services
- Fédérer les acteurs économiques et les partenaires sociaux des territoires